Thursday, April 12, 2012

HomeGoods Stylescope

HomeGoods- how I love thee.  Thursdays are usually devoted to a trips to HomeGoods after work.  I have a special pattern I walk in the store, taking in all of its glory.  Unfortunately, my car had to go to the car doctor for some AC work.  So the Mister picked up me from the dealership.  HOWEVER, since he knows that Thursdays are a weekly special hoo-ra for me, he has agreed to take to to HomeGoods tomorrow after work.  What a stud!

So today when I checked my favorite blogs, I was thrilled to see our newest FFA challenge from vintagerevivals had been posted...AND it involves HOMEGOODS!  The challenge, take the Stylescope Quiz from HomeGoods to define your style. Holla!

The Results:
Sherrell , you are a Bohemian Classic

You have a refined sensibility and bring a sense of history and tradition into your decor. You appreciate how symmetrical arrangements and beautiful, well-crafted pieces create a solid foundation to a room. But you like to shake up this restraint with objects and accessories that express your personality and your love of other cultures. When traveling, you seek out unique objects that reflect what you love, and you use them in a sophisticated way. You want people to feel comfortable in your home, and cozy chairs, ethnic fabrics, unique pieces, and even a little touch of quirk or humor give your house a laid-back, Bohemian flair.
You value order. You feel happiest if your home is well organized. You understand that when your house is in order, your mind feels clearer. Rather than a lot of meaningless objects or overly-designed items, you are happier with a few well-placed things. Your home is your respite from a busy life. Try to avoid letting things into your home that you don't really love.

Yeah, considering I just gave an informative speech in class about decorating & I described my style as Classic Bohemian Glam- I would say this is close to dead on, even down to the quirk & humor...I love geeky objects.  Interested in taking the Stylescope, Find your style here

Bis dann
S

No comments:

Post a Comment