Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My New Addiction- Goodwill Biding

Well folks, one summer course down, one more to go.  I have decided to make the blog layout more simple since there is enough going on in my life.  And speaking of things going on, I have found new place for stuff.  If you are sick of dealing with Craigslist and ebay, this place is for you.  Shopgoodwill.com is my newest addiction.  A lot of stuff up for bidding, the prices are awesome and of course the money goes back to Goodwill.  An example, this amazing painting of a sea captain.  The bidding was around $9.99 when I found it.  Sadly, I reached my budget with no success in getting this old man back to my place.  READERS!  Check this place out, you never know what you will find.  A plus, they accept credit for payment.
One last thing before I go, I want this lamp, but for less, so if you see it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment