Saturday, March 9, 2013

Some Favorite Things: Mint Green

Wow so either I've been living under a rock or some kind of cosmic forces have aligned making mint green the new numbero uno to me.  Regardless, I am obsessed.  I am completely dead set about painting my master bath in it, I have contemplated a new handbag and nail polish (I rarely paint my piggies) and I have amounted a large collected of paint swatches in mint greens.  I tend to love the more green hued ones I have noticed.  Of all the paint swatches, mind you I haven't stopped by SW yet, but I am loving the color that's in my guest bathroom.  It's Behr Whitened Sage and I love it.


I am also loving this Coach handbag and all it's matching mint green Coach buddies
Coach Product 
This Paper Oragami Pendant Shade from Fibre Store Via Etsy.com

Ruffle: Origami Paper Lamp Shade / Lantern - Mint

This amazing mint green headboard with grey wall.


This adorable mint file cabinet from CB2- really you could do this to any old filing cabinet.
 

And who wouldn't want cheese served off what could be the cutest cheese board in the world?


So yep, I am crazy about mint green right now. I think the bathroom will benefit from the color.  I love the intellectual grey but it's just not as fresh as mint green.  I want to feel more fresh in my bathroom and less intellectual.  The intellectual should probably be saved for the study or the dining room or a library.  So how about you, are you loving mint green this season or what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment