Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time Warp- It's Saturday?

Yesterday I submitted a paper.  Today I study.  Tomorrow I hope to paint the hallway nook.  Maybe.

Exciting.

Alright, so let's get down to some fun stuff.  Dominomag.com  It's relaunched.  It's new.  I don't know if it's my thing.  Maybe if it were more set up like Lonny? It's nice you can shop from the website but I prefer the typical magazine set up.

Rose Colored Sofas.  Andy would never in a million years let me have one, I think they might be a little too feminine for my house, but I just find them to be so pretty & romantic.
Pink sofa, the rest I could ummm, yard sale?
Rose Mid Century Sofa, Unknown Source
rose colored sofa
Rose Velvet Sofa, High Fashion Home
cute cacti to create conrast against fluffy textures
Rose Mid Century Sosa, unknown source
Rose Tufted Velvet Loveseat, Adore Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment