Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kitchen Reno Sneak Peek & Twitter

Yes, I know I said two months ago to look for me to return in December. However, I have two things I am dying to share. One, my mini kitchen reno that is going to rock and two, you should be following me on Twitter.

First the mini kitchen reno. Here is a small snap shot of my current kitchen situation.

It's a dark situation. When we were building the home, we actually chose the best of all the available materials that would be "free" since we were updating the cabinets. Now here is where we are going.
The tile is from Lowe's, Allen + Roth Venatino . We chose it because it works well with the existing floor tile in the kitchen and the new countertops we ordered which in the one on the right, Daltile Chipped Ice Quartz. Installation is supposed to start this weekend, which is exciting!! We also will get a new sink and we have hung a new light fixture in the breakfast nook.

Also, seriously, follow me on Twitter. My twitter feed is mainly work focused but that does not mean it's boring. It actually means it's informative because it's all about recycling and living a green lifestyle. @sherrellcordas is where it's at if you want to scoop out green lifestyle tips and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment