Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Sorta-Kinda Post with Christmas Bonus Feature

End of the semester.  This means finals- exciting stuff.  This last weekend I did start working on a project I have been scheming for some time now.  I didn't get to finish since I ran into a snag.  I think I've got it figured out, so maybe this weekend.

Here's a preview:
So much mystery and wonder.  You won't be disappointed when I finally show case it.  Which if I'm going to finish it, it has to be this weekend since starting the 17th I am taking an literature class in 3 weeks (go me- I hate reading.)  I will have a 10 day break in the start of Jan which I hope to utilize in painting my hallway.  So this weekend, balls to the walls projects.  I have this one and another I have been scheming for some time that I want to have ready for my Christmas get-together with my side of the family.  It involves cork, wonderful, fabulous versatile cork.

With that I leave you with a comical Christmas ornament via Wanelo

No comments:

Post a Comment