Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Tablescape

I'm officially done with the semester.  Oh yes.  So I decided to play dress up (what I call it when I mess around in the house) and put together my tablescape for my margarita fajita Christmas.  Granted it has nothing to do with margaritas,  but it's festive and classy.  The regular camera is dead so I had to rely on my phone to snap the shots.  I'm a little disappointed with the photo quality.

The plates are the Snowflake collection from Target.  The place mats I also purchased from Target this year.  They go with my other silver/ white dishes that my mother-in-law gave me from Indonesia.  Inside the little square glass containers I put cinnamon sticks I broke down that lend something natural and give off this great holiday smell.

This dining room needs a paint job desperately.  The two samples I brought home are a definite no go which is sad because I was sold on either.  Thank goodness for $2.50 samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment