Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Industrial Wall Sconce @ West Elm Outlet

I love a good deal.  I love industrial inspired lighting.  I love the affordability of West Elm.  So these sconces are something that I should easily love. 

Industrial Sconce at West Elm

And I do love them. But last week I hated them. They were discontinued. I couldn't find them anywhere. This past weekend we went to Williams Sonoma at the San Marcos Outlet Mall and I saw the floor lamp. I went through boxes like a mad woman and I couldn't find them.  In case you're wondering, the tasks lamp pictured below retail for $169.  The couple of white ones they had at the outlet, $79 each.  Freaking deal- yo!


So we left to Crate and Barrel Outlet Store, saw it was closing and decided to go back to the Williams Sonoma where the search had started. Then by shear luck I wandered through the table lamp section and I saw THE boxes. Original price: $79 each. My price: $95 for both. Can I get a hell yeah? The Williams Sonoma Outlet in San Marcos has some of the greatest deals I have ever found. Worth the drive if you ever want to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment