Saturday, March 30, 2013

Coral Color Crush ETSY Edition

Wow what a busy week.  Not really, I was introduced to Candy Crush Saga which takes up a huge amount of my time in the afternoons now.  It's just so much fun and sprinkle-y.  This weekend is the return of Game of Thrones and Easter so it's going to be a pretty good weekend.  I will also be going into town today to hit up West Elm for a certain decanter that I've had my eye on.  I also have my Anthropologie birthday coupon that I might have to utilize as well. :)  For now here are some totally freaking cute items you can find on ETSY if you are crushing on coral.  Enjoy!

BarkingSandsVintage
Vintage 60s atomic desk lamp. Lamp with coral red lampshade and brass metal neck
BottegaVintageMaison
1960s peach scottish wool spring cardigan with lace knit yoke
FindGypsy
Clothespins.  Set of Ten. Coral Chevron
ThePaperedCrown


No comments:

Post a Comment