Monday, April 15, 2013

Removable Wallpaper

Alright the bathroom has been painted mint.  The new rug is navy and white.  I have a white pendant hanging from the ceiling.  So far, so good.  There's just one thing missing, that added pizzazz.  I don't know if a single painting is really the answer.  A small gallery wall is also an idea, but I don't know if it's what I am really looking for.  Another alternative I have been exploring is peel and stick wallpaper.

It's a relatively new product on the market and for a person who changes her mind, it might be the perfect product.  I don't want to go through the pain of hanging wall paper or stenciling in the small area the toilet.  It is a feat I am not willing to partake in, the area is small.  So I've been exploring peel and stick wallpaper.

There are companies out there that make the product. Tempaperdesigns.com is a site that offers a variety of peel and stick wall paper.  I like this emerald diamond pattern.  Sort of art deco and would really awesome in a dining room or as an accent wall in a living room. 

Emerald (DIAMOND)

Another company is swagpaper.com.  They offer trendy designs in multiple colors.  I like the feather pattern.  It comes in teal and coral.  Sounds like a winning combination to me. It would look awesome in a powder room with some brass finishes in any of the colors offered.

Of A Feather

designyourwall.com also carries a variety of traditional hung wall paper and re-positionable wall tiles.  The poppies on the green back ground are totally cute and might look awesome in my bathroom.   Might have to take some measurements and consider this one.
 
http://www.designyourwall.com/sites/default/files/images/imagecache/product_full/P/WhitePoppies_roomset.jpg

There are other sites out there as well offering peel and stick wall paper. givencampbell.com now sells there wall paper in a peel and stick variety. Muralsyourway.com sells peel and stick wall coverings. Sherwin Williams has the easy change collection.  You can find the products online at Urban Outfitters and Target.  While these products are totally awesome, they are not cheap folks!  It's almost as if you are going to spend over $60 no matter what.  So I have to decide is this really worth it?  Will it stick to the walls properly in the bathroom?  Will I love it for a while?  

I would love opinions from someone who has used a peel and stick wall paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment