Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Some Favorite Things: Triangles

Alright, so I am obsessed with triangles right now.  I don't know why, just am.  In furniture, bedding, on walls, in the form of washi tape, on my tea towels and in my jewelry.  I am almost out of control with the favorites on ETSY.  Between triangle, the colors mint, coral and navy not to mention all the other fabulous crap you find, the list is growing.  I did notice the stapler from this post did sell.  Lucky buyer, that stapler was amazing and I was seriously considering it for serious work purposes.  Here is a round of of some of my triangle finds around the web.  This is only a sample, like I said, my ETSY wishlist would make you cry.
Triangle Duvet Cover, urbanoutfitters.com

Trianle Washi Tap, whimsicalcrafts, etsy.com

Painted Triangle, unknown source, Pinterest.com

Triangle Wall Paper, unknown source, Pinterest.com
Mint Ceramic Triangle Coasters, Tilissimo, etsy.com
Geometric Triangle Wall Stencil
Wall Stencil, cutestencil, etsy.com
Triangle Tea Towel, shapescolors, Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment