Sunday, July 28, 2013

Navy Tufted Bed

I love NAVY.  I love it for chairs, ottomans, sofas, curtains, blouses, shoes, handbags, pretty much anywhere.  Right now I am kind of obsessing over it for beds.  There is something that's classy and hip about a navy bed.  It can be tufted, plain, velvet or linen.  Short or tall.  With or without upholstery nails or with a full-on wingback.
Skyline Furniture Wingback Bed, Wayfair.com
EJ Interiors - bedrooms - Upholstered blue headboard with nailheads, abstract art, metallic nightstands, navy, gray, purple, geometric pillow, white bedding, gray-purple walls, Restoration Hardware bedding, Home Goods lamps, artichoke accessory, king bed, silver nightstands,
Bed Room by EJ Interiors Designed by Emily Johnston Clark

Yeah pretty hot right? Something about them says "I'm luxurious but I am also fun and lighthearted."  Skyline furniture gets it.  You can head over to Wayfair.com and there are several different navy headboards/ beds to choose from.  Affordable too.  Emily Henderson, she get's it too.  Actually, I think she and I probably have would could be considered a navy problem.


And just because it's navy, doesn't mean that you are limited to white linens and accents. Navy goes with magenta, teal, gold, emerald, charcoal, persimmon, marigold and taupe just to name a few. I've said it once and I'll say it again, navy is an amazing anchor color that can serve as that neutral color in almost any room.  Now about that bed, I wouldn't be completely cray if I wanted to make the shift from a wood slatted headboard to a navy tufted one would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment