Sunday, October 13, 2013

Have You Met My Guest Bathroom?

There is an area of the house we like to call the "West Wing."  The area includes the other two bedrooms, the rock-out room & a guest bathroom.  One of the two bedrooms in our office.  While nothing has been on the blog about them until NOW, you can be certain they do exist.  Today I would like to introduce you to my guest bathroom.  I don't have a photo of my first go-round with the bathroom, but lets just say it was a dark, dark room.  Now it's a happier place even if it is windowless. I just wish we could have a frame-less shower door versus a curtain.  I just don't know what that does for resale value considering this bathroom would normally be used by children.  Regardless, enjoy & comment!  Sources are below.
Mint Guest Bathroom

Mint Guest Bathroom
Wall Color: Behr Whittened Sage
Trim: Pittsburg Botany Beige
Ceiling: Pittsburg Santa Fe
Light Fixture: Portfolio at Lowes
Wall Shelf: IKEA Hemnes
Shower Curtain: Target
Glass Tiles: Home Depot

2 comments:

  1. What is the subject of the picture on your crapper? I was thinking paintings that inspire patience would be the best content, giving the waiting you sometimes have to do in there! Maybe someone fishing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous- Perhaps you should create something that inspires patience and send it my way. There is something empty space on the walls that could use some great art work.

      Delete