Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mid Week Update

Same story as before, I'm just busy. Work, school and family has kept me very occupied. I am sure some of you folks out there can relate. I also have exciting news to share but I can't just yet because it hasn't exactly happened yet. We'll just have to wait to see what the future has in store.

Next big thing, Andy and I are more than likely going to sell our house. We have a realtor and tonight went to check out a foreclosure in an established older neighborhood.   Needless to say, it was a total disaster complete with three electric poles  in the back yard. It's the first house we went to look at so  I am not entirely too upset.  

So this weekend will be devoted to homework, papers and some light duty house work.  Maybe i will get around finishing my dresser and dining room.  The dresser needs a little more elbow grease and the dining room, it's so close, the table just is not quite there yet.  It needs something, i just need to figure out what.  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment