Saturday, January 4, 2014

Time Warp- It's Saturday?

This morning I woke up realizing that I start a new semester of school this month and that I have no clue which day that is nor have I rented my text books.  So first thing this morning was to take care of that and I am glad I did.  School starts in little over a week.  For some reason I thought it would be later than that.   Oh well, crisis averted. 

Today Andy and I are going into town for a trip to West Elm.  I am excited to check out the new collection.  They new blues in upholstery are very pretty and I am totally grabbing swatches of them.  Also, I will bring back reviews of some of the new items I see on the floor.  In addition to that?  Who knows, maybe some Vietnamese food.  

I purchased a Rast from IKEA in order to give it a tiny makeover for Andy's bed side.  I do not think I will be getting to it this weekend.  Maybe assembled but that's about it.  I need to get caught up with some laundry and some light cleaning plus there is today's trip into town and Prince is getting a hair cut.  In lue of show casing my Rast project, here are some great bedside table ideas to inspire you.

Eclectic Bedroom by Rockville Architects & Designers Kristin Peake Interiors, LLC
Here a mirrored desk works as a night stand and a work station.
Eclectic Bedroom by Fort Worth Media & Bloggers Hilary Walker
A beverage cart can also serve as a night stand.
Eclectic Bedroom by Sandy Media & Bloggers Michelle Hinckley
Ah, an IKEA Rast hack.  It's really classy all white with the bright colors behind it.
Industrial Bedroom by New York Photographers Chris A. Dorsey
Shipping crate or bedside table?  Line it with some wallpaper for color and pattern. 
Eclectic Bedroom
Organize your bedside with a filing cabinet.  You can get them used and cheap.  
Paint it a bright fun color to revive it from it's former cubicle life.

No comments:

Post a Comment