Sunday, July 17, 2016

Trim, Interior Doors and Cabinets

After a relaxing weekend at my parent's house, we came back to Cypress and checked on the progress of the new home. We were very happy with what we saw. All the interior doors were hung, all the kitchen cabinets were hung and all the crown moulding and trim were installed.



With the refrigerator enclosure installed, we were able to get measurements for a new fridge. We were considering the Fridgaire Professional Series since it matches our appliance suite but I also liked the chef-inspired 5 drawer KitchenAid. We checked out both of them at Best Buy Pacific today. Andy on the other hand prefers something with an interior water and ice dispenser, he likes a clean, streamlined look. For me, I am crazy about the KitchenAid's two additional soft-closing front drawers. 

Additionally, I ordered our faucet, which I'll share a on a later date, and 3 different drawer pulls to see how they look with the faucet and the cabinets.

This week should be tile work- VERY EXCITING.


No comments:

Post a Comment