Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Change in Plans

Well it's Wednesday.  Hump day.  Paycheck preview day.  Usually the day I dream about going to HomeGoods the following day.  However, since I am not in class ATM and I had some free time, I decided HOMEGOODS TODAY!  So off I went after work.  Making my rounds I landed up in the rugs department when this fellow was sitting there, like a beacon in the night.  Shining. Glorious.  More Chartreuse than I could ever imagine.  Another plus, it also had navy which is a color in my living room plan.  There were other rugs too, like the blue one pictured I had picked up from TJ Maxx.  I was in a whirlwind of excitement from all the rugs.  The colors.  The patterns.  The great prices!  I had to text the mister for back up.  Mind you I already had the death grip on the rug of wonders when he called.  I texted him a photo & he agreed, the chartreuse rug was amazing.  So, it came home with me.

YEAH IT'S EVEN MORE AMAZING @ HOME

So, this now changes everything.  The original color choice for the area is out the door now.  The rug is officially the anchor of the whole get-up. 
And as you can see, the rugs was well received by the four-legged mafia that runs this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment