Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Some Favorite Things: Tribal Tribal Everywhere

I like LOVE patterns.  The more worldly the pattern the more I usually like it.  Ikats and Suzanis, bring em.  Tribal and geometric, sounds awesome to me.  I was never one for Americana, French Provencal, or Scandinavian.  I am vibrant and I like my house to reflect that part of me.   

While I am enjoyed trying to make my bedroom some kind of modern Moroccan getaway- I have ultimately decided to give the room it's final facelift when we purchase the new bed/mattress in 2013. The bedroom is headed into a new age of tribal with modern lines and just a hint of glam for my girly side.  The three walls will remain the grey color they are and the bathroom will stay the greenish-gray.

Here are some ideas for the new bedroom.  You can always follow my Boudoir Bop board on Pinterest.com/scordas


No comments:

Post a Comment