Monday, May 20, 2013

So Far, So Blah. Houston I am done with you.

The trip to see my parents was cancelled.  This directly affected my trip to the Williams Sonoma outlet store.   So it was cancelled.  Fire ants are in my garden, until I can get rid of them, crazy back yard renovation plans are put on hold.  In addition this, I haven’t been motivated the tiniest bit.  I started working on some master bath pizzazz and quit.  I had hoped to choose a color for the dining area and start on that.  No, not happening.
So far the start of my summer vacation has been very blah.  For the most part it's been fueled by searching for homes in Washington.  That's right, Andy and I have dreams of packing up one day (job permitting) and moving to Washington.  Here are some amazing houses that I found on Zillow.com

Just look at this adorable Tudor
7455 A St, Tacoma, WA 98408

And this cutie craftsman
1606 Colby Ave, Everett, WA 98201

A picket fence? Uh, yeah!
13621 8th Ave S, Burien, WA 98168

.An updated mid-century in Seattle? Why not.
223 SW 114th St, Seattle, WA 98146

No comments:

Post a Comment