Saturday, May 25, 2013

Time Warp- It's Saturday?

Alright this week I consumed something which betrayed me immensely.  It could have been the Junior Mints or perhaps the Nacho Cheese  Doritos, I am hoping neither.  Regardless, today is the first day since Wednesday that I have woken up and felt great.  No, better than great, REALLY FREAKING GREAT! I am starting to think that perhaps the betrayal by whatever I consumed was a little reminder from some higher power that I needed to slow it down.  I've gotten a lot of rest and I feel pretty good.  Now, on to the good stuff.

This weekend, I am going to see my parents.  I will consume charred meat glazed with sweet tangy sauce, I will watch Django Unchained with my husband and Dad and I will shop at the West Elm & Pottery Barn Outlet.  Now everybody say it with me, "Hell YES!"  And on a Memorial Day sale weekend!  Could it get any better? It can and it will if I found some great items I am looking for.

All images from West Elm
Table Lamps

 Night Stands


And whatever else I so happen to find.  I wouldn't say no to an amazing headboard or set of chairs.  I'm also looking for a mirror  and totally awesome deals.  So we shall see what I come up with.  Last time I came up with these amazing sconces.  The time before that, nothing.  So it's hit or miss.  I will post an update later this weekend.

Interested in the West Elm outlet?  It's located at the Premium Outlets in San Marcos, Texas.  It's actually a huge Williams Sonoma Outlet store.  Right down the way, a Resto Hardware Outlet Store.  Get there early and beat the crowd, and always ask for prices on items, sometimes the price is lower than marked.

No comments:

Post a Comment