Friday, November 29, 2013

Que the Evil Drum Music, It's Black Friday

Greetings Folks! While the remainder of the world is sleeping off all the food or out there getting the feel of Black Friday deals, it's just another regular work day for me. No black Friday excitement. Actually, I plan to stop at the Sherwin Williams store after work to pick up a gallon to take care of the master bedroom this weekend. I also might have to go to Lowes at some point to find something to repair one of my industrial wall sconces I picked up from the West Elm outlet earlier this year. Other than that, I hope to wrap up the dresser project and finish any last minute things in the master bedroom. I also have to finish writing a four minute presentation for my literature class. So until later, let me leave you with some with navy walls with bright pops of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment