Thursday, February 13, 2014

Since I've Been Gone

Wow I can not believe how long it has been since I posted.  Last month I think. While I have a moment I thought to myself, "Hey, why not drop in on your dear 'ole blog and write something to let the two people who read the damn thing know you're alive."  Well, rest assured I am alive, just very, VERY busy.  My new gig has kept me our of town for two weekends and busy during the week.  What free time I have had has been devoted to homework and next week I will be at a conference for 3 nights.  To top all of that off, the rodeo and Earth Day events are just around the corner.  Just considered this post to be the luckiest thing to happen to you.

Nothing has happened in the house besides Andy doing the laundry the last two weekends and me trying to clean a little here and there.  I have a gala this Saturday, we have a hockey game coming up soon and then as usual, there is school.  I am starting to think that perhaps this May I will take off a Friday and attempt to cross one thing off my list for this year.  Then again, I might just want to take the day off to take a day off and do nothing besides CLEAN this house really well and hang out with the dogs. 

So I am alive.  Busy and alive.  Friendless and sleepless but alive.  So with that I leave you with hopes and promises that I will return but at the same time, don't get your hopes up it will be any time this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment