Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time Flies with Colorful Barstools

Am I having fun?  You bet your bottoms.  I can not believe it has been over a month since my last post.  Needless to say I have been busy.  BBQ Cook-Off, school, work, school, work, bought a dishwasher, work, more work and cleaning house. 

So have I done anything around the house?  My answer is the same as it was a month ago.  No.  Although I need to do stuff around the house.  For starters, we discovered our master shower has leaked a little into our closet.  So I have to fix that.  The backyard?  It looks like freaking Jurassic Park back there. We lost a weekend to being lazy after a hockey game, another Saturday was lost to errand and dish washer shopping and then the majority of my evenings have been spent watching Fraiser on Netflix and browsing Pinterest.   So NOTHING has been done.  I have missed to Sherwin Williams sales and I have rooms to paint.  I have just about give up on searching for a breakfast nook table.  

Do you hear the violins in the background?  Right now I don't even want to think about what my Feedly looks like.  Gracious it has got to be bad.  To make up for it, here are some colorful barstools.
They are happy, fun, and look great with natural wood or white or both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment