Friday, May 23, 2014

Two Months Since my Last Post, I'm on a Roll

April was entirely dedicated to school and work. School ended in early May and work continued on the same path. So here we are, Memorial Day weekend.  The summer semester begins the first Monday of June.  I have this weekend and next before my freedom to loiter around the house becomes something of the past. In order to get to graduation faster, I have decided to take 3 classes this fall.  I've never done it before but I figured with as much time I have on my hands to stare mindlessly at an episode of Fraiser, I have time to take another class because I'll be honest, I am so done with going to school, but I am so close.  December 2015, it'll be done.  

So this weekend I am going to see my folks which means I will be hitting up the Pottery Barn outlet store. Yes, I will post all the wonderful finds I see. I am actually looking for a rug. In the next month the sofa will be re-upholstered in a navy blue, I will share photos once it's done.  Bought bathroom faucets for my master bath, I plan to take care of those in August during my small break.  Have a gallon of paint for the rock out room, I am hoping to do that next weekend.

So that is my life, or lack there of. I will try not to make it two months next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment